How to use/control/play apps installed on android devices from pc screen ?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi All,
Sir(s),
I am looking for free ways & complete solutions to control/use/play apps, installed on android phone, directly from my windows pc screen. Yes, its a type of screen mirroring but in fact much more than that ! Actually my full concern is to avoid any type of sluggishness, as the application continuously interacts/updates information with internet more like an online gaming app if I am right ( I don’t know/indulge much about gaming ). Here the pc & mobile are placed side by side on the same wifi & they can be connected easily with an USB wire. So, i fail to think about remote control ! I am also ready to root the android device for the purpose although i know almost nothing about it ! Android's emulation or installation on pc are surely not my ways. Please suggest appropriately.
( Please forgive me if i have placed the thread in wrong position )
Thanks & Regards.

LittlePro

Nov 29, 2017
Visit site
Hi All,
@ Rukbat : Thanks sir for the amazing answer. MyPhoneExplorer ( on Windows 8 PC + Android Mobile ) & connecting Mobile to the PC with USB wire ( Developer options : USB Debugging mode + ADB Interface Driver installation ) working great. Thanks & Regards.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1