The contact is my wife, and I want to save her phone as one favorite, and a second separate favorite for her work number. I don't want to make two separate contacts, I want to have two separate favorites for each of her numbers in the contact. Please help, thanks!!
    11-24-2017 11:42 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! There was another similar question recently -- you can only make a contact a favorite, not an individual number within a contact. What I do is to create a folder on my homescreen full of Direct Dial widgets. Each Direct Dial widget can be assigned to a specific number for a contact, so that when you tap the widget, it will immediately dial that number. It's a much easier way to handle speed dialing, in my opinion, and gives you a way to have separate buttons for separate phone numbers for the same contact.
    Rukbat likes this.
    11-26-2017 01:12 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! There was another similar question recently -- you can only make a contact a favorite, not an individual number within a contact. What I do is to create a folder on my homescreen full of Direct Dial widgets. Each Direct Dial widget can be assigned to a specific number for a contact, so that when you tap the widget, it will immediately dial that number. It's a much easier way to handle speed dialing, in my opinion, and gives you a way to have separate buttons for separate phone numbers for the same contact.
    I agree with the direct dial widget approach. However, i never thought about putting them in a folder, i have a second home screen dedicated to just those that i call most often with direct dial widgets.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    11-26-2017 08:12 AM