Everytime I try to download something or take a picture with my phone camera, I can't. I get a notification that says I have "insufficient storage space". I decided to clear cache, but that didn't work. I have NO music, NO pictures, NO contacts and NO downloads! I don't know why this is happening. My phone says I have a total storage space of 4GB. Out of that 4GB, 3.9GB has been used for system data and I don't know what that is. Please help.
    11-25-2017 12:28 AM
    Everytime I try to download something or take a picture with my phone camera, I can't. I get a notification that says I have "insufficient storage space". I decided to clear cache, but that didn't work. I have NO music, NO pictures, NO contacts and NO downloads! I don't know why this is happening. My phone says I have a total storage space of 4GB. Out of that 4GB, 3.9GB has been used for system data and I don't know what that is. Please help.
    Hey there. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Welcome to AndroidCentral. Hopefully we can get you sorted.

Unfortunately this is one of the problems with Android devices that have very little storage. The actual Android Operating System takes up a fair bit of that storage and then you have all the preinstalled apps that come with the phone. This leaves you will very little space to do anything.

Well done on clearing the Cache, that would have been my first suggestion. For right now, my best advice would be to save up and invest in a Micro SD card of 32GB.

SanDisk would be my suggestion. They should be around $10 bucks or so. This way, you can save all your photos and videos to it and not have to worry about storage space. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    11-25-2017 03:08 AM