So i was the galaxy 7 and it will turn on and off out of nowhere. it first started when it would have 30% of batter and it would die fast. But today it was at 80% and it started to turn off and on when i would try to us it and it went to 0% really fast.
    11-25-2017 11:06 AM
    So i was the galaxy 7 and it will turn on and off out of nowhere. it first started when it would have 30% of batter and it would die fast. But today it was at 80% and it started to turn off and on when i would try to us it and it went to 0% really fast.
    Welcome to AndroidCentral ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Sorry to hear you are having problems with your Samsung Galaxy device.

The first thing I would do is perform a "Factory Reset". Follow the link below this comment. It will give you steps on how to reset your phone back to when it was brand new.

This will remove ALL personal data on the phone so maybe move personal files over to a memory card BEFORE doing the reset.

https://www.androidcentral.com/how-f...eset-galaxy-s7

The reason I suggest this is to see if your battery problem is a software issue and maybe the phone isn't getting the correct reading from the battery OR if your battery is faulty and needs replacing. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

If your device is under warranty, I would definitely recommend sending it in to be fixed.
    11-25-2017 11:20 AM