Okay so today i was talking to my good freind whom we both have Galaxy devices but his is an S8, he showed me that he had a burn in on his phone and I was quite disappointed because Samsung should have the best screens. So i quickly did a display test on my Note 8 and well what do you know a Damn Burn in was creeping in the screen and in the same Damn spot ! when we examined the screens closely together we saw a dislike and like button burned in and we instantly knew it was YouTube. Like woah but yes I have reached out to Samsung and I'm seeking after a resolution cause if i payed 1000$ for this damn phone I'm expecting a screen that dosent burn in. but I'm also gonna reach out to YouTube support too and see if they could make software that supports a non burn in on Oled devices. Btw that is my screen protector that is cracked not phone
    Attached Thumbnails Galaxy Note 8 Burn In Caused By YouTube App?-2632.jpg  
    11-27-2017 03:24 PM
    How are you watching YouTube? The Like and Dislike icons are only visible in the vertical position, and I don't see them there in your screenshot.
    11-27-2017 03:37 PM
    sorry should have elaborated it was on his phone I saw the like and dislike button, but the burn in on my phone was defiently where the YouTube screen in vertical mode begins
    01-22-2018 05:52 PM