My plan is only 8 GB and now I am almost over my limit overnight

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

7.8GB overnight
My plan is only 8 GB and now I am almost over my limit overnight
My removed apps and users USED up all my data 7.8 GB overnight...while I was sleeping....after adding 1 GB that night because my usage was almost over it's limit.

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
That's an awful lot of data there, go through your apps and find this data hungry app and kill it.
You didn't tell us what device and software you have, that makes it easier to give step by step instructions...
Turn data saver on, don't allow auto updates or synch.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Agreed, it's important to know what app was using up most of the data. If it was an app that was malfunctioning, try speaking with your carrier's customer service, and ask if they can waive any overage fees, if all of that usage was unintended.

mike leroy1

Feb 1, 2018
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Agreed, it's important to know what app was using up most of the data. If it was an app that was malfunctioning, try speaking with your carrier's customer service, and ask if they can waive any overage fees, if all of that usage was unintended.

Im having the same problem with removed apps and users and dummy account on note 8 called att no help samsung went into the phone couldnt find the app i barley went over 2 gigs a month now 6 gigs in 2 weeks and th removed apps and users uses 2x the data i use att told me i have to switch my data off when i hook to wifi really im not stupid any help

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Removed Apps is a catch-all of the data used by any apps you uninstalled within that data cycle. Removed Apps shouldn't continue to show data usage, unless you're uninstalling more apps (in which case the data from those apps will get added to Removed Apps).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1