7.8GB overnight
    My plan is only 8 GB and now I am almost over my limit overnight
    My removed apps and users USED up all my data 7.8 GB overnight...while I was sleeping....after adding 1 GB that night because my usage was almost over it's limit.
    11-27-2017 11:40 PM
    That's an awful lot of data there, go through your apps and find this data hungry app and kill it.
    You didn't tell us what device and software you have, that makes it easier to give step by step instructions...
    Turn data saver on, don't allow auto updates or synch.
    11-28-2017 02:22 AM
    Wow. I don't even go over 6GB in a month.

Depending on phone model, you can go to network settings to see what app ate the most data.
    11-28-2017 02:29 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Agreed, it's important to know what app was using up most of the data. If it was an app that was malfunctioning, try speaking with your carrier's customer service, and ask if they can waive any overage fees, if all of that usage was unintended.
    11-28-2017 07:08 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Agreed, it's important to know what app was using up most of the data. If it was an app that was malfunctioning, try speaking with your carrier's customer service, and ask if they can waive any overage fees, if all of that usage was unintended.
    Im having the same problem with removed apps and users and dummy account on note 8 called att no help samsung went into the phone couldnt find the app i barley went over 2 gigs a month now 6 gigs in 2 weeks and th removed apps and users uses 2x the data i use att told me i have to switch my data off when i hook to wifi really im not stupid any help
    01-31-2018 08:51 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Removed Apps is a catch-all of the data used by any apps you uninstalled within that data cycle. Removed Apps shouldn't continue to show data usage, unless you're uninstalling more apps (in which case the data from those apps will get added to Removed Apps).
    01-31-2018 09:21 PM