I always had my contacts on my Outlook Microsoft Exchange account at my old job. Recently I switched jobs and copied all of my Outlook contacts to my Google contacts by copying it to a CSV file, etc. I ended up copying the contacts over to my Outlook Microsoft Exchange account at my new job because I found that it was easier typing emails to contacts as well as it was easy to copy the contact cards of my colleagues into Outlook. Now I am wondering if there is any way to sync the contacts between the two accounts without going the CSV route. In other words is there an app or a function in Android that can sync contacts between Google and Outlook.
    11-30-2017 01:56 PM
    Hi Mike. To sync Gmail and Outlook contacts you should enter your Gmail ID and password in the program's main screen and then "click "Save Settings" button. Select your Outlook folder to synchronize contacts, choose to sync Outlook contacts to Gmail or Gmail contacts to Outlook as you wish, and then click the "Synchronize button". And I know that Automatically Sync Outlook Across All Devices | AkrutoSync can sync Outlook across all devices, maybe it will be easier and more quickly.
    12-04-2017 03:30 AM