Hi everyone, I really hope you can help.
    I recently bought an LG Premier Lte and just noticed that it didn't come with an FM radio. My husband's LG Fiesta does, and so did my old LG Destiny and every other phone I ever owned in the past. I'm so upset about this! Is there anything I can do? If not, I will definitely return it.
    Thank you so much for any help you may provide!
    11-30-2017 02:22 PM
    I'm not familiar with that phone but, how about using an app for FM, or you definitely gotta have a FM radio on your phone?
    11-30-2017 02:58 PM
    Hi Stargate, thank you so much for your quick response.

I thought about downloading an FM Radio App, but there are a million and I wouldn't know which one would best, especially when used offline. Any suggestions?

I guess I'm just upset because I'm so used to having the radio on whenever I need/want to, without having to deal with App ads or rely on data connection (especially when traveling and in case of bad weather) and I don't understand why it's not available on this model, while it still is on so many others (newer and older).

Thank you again!
    11-30-2017 03:54 PM
    You can't use the apps offline - they give you a list (a different one with each app - developer's choice) of stations that broadcast online, so you can listen to them with wifi or mobile data. But to get real FM radio, the phone has to have the hardware in it. I know LG has, but I can't guarantee what other phones have. gsmarena.com has a pretty full list of spec sheets for almost all phones, so you can check there, Scroll down to COMMS, then look for an entry for Radio. (I don't see a Premier listed, though. But since it's one of those special "made for Straight Talk" phones, it's not surprising that there's no radio in it. It's one way that Straight Talk [and Tracfone and all the other names that American Movil uses] keeps the price down.)
    11-30-2017 05:04 PM
    Thank you so much for the thorough answer and info, Rukbat, I really appreciate it!
    11-30-2017 05:19 PM