Hi, I have a "Samsung Galaxy Core Prime" device, firstly there was a battery issue with the phone then I have change it after installing a new battery I am facing the following problem:-
    When I switch on the device it vibrate's once then the Samsung screen appears and stuck there. Then I tried to rest the device using hard-keys (or whatever it technically is) could be accessed by holding down Volume Down + Home + Power, and I had seen that the Factory Reset option was not available and a it's stuck on a weird screen... it has the android logo, and says "Downloading... Do not turn off target !!" And on the top left corner in small print, it says "Could not do normal boot. ODIN MODE."
    Tried it so many times but not able to get the boot menu

Please help !
    12-02-2017 12:38 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! That button combination is for Odin Mode, not Recovery. To boot into Recovery, follow these steps: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-27529

Also, if there's an SD card inserted, try removing it before you reboot.
    12-02-2017 06:32 PM