I was using Quick Memos and have saved very important notes and links on there i need to refer to. I also ported my carrier service from one carrier to new carrier and closed my account with other one last night. I was using Quick Memos with my Aristo LG but now I have a Samsung. Is there any possible way even if its remote chance to retrieve my saved Memos from that Quick Memo builtven in Andriod app? Or are they gone forever?
    12-03-2017 12:33 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! I'm pretty sure Quick Memo notes are only compatible with that LG app, much in the same way Samsung's S Memo notes are only compatible with Samsung's app. I always strongly recommend against using proprietary note-taking apps, because of the lack of interchangeability -- it locks you into a specific ecosystem.

If you still have the old phone, the Quick Memos should still be on it, assuming you didn't factory reset it. If you still have it, then you could manually retype the notes onto the new phone -- and this time, use a note-taking app that can be used across different devices (like Google Keep).
    hallux likes this.
    12-03-2017 12:40 AM