Unit purchased in Thailand and we changed language to English in settings. Just did factory reset and now boots up Thai language. Is there a way to wipe the Thai language off and have it boot up in English? Thanks.
    12-03-2017 02:05 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! It's likely that the firmware is for Thailand, and therefore defaults to the Thai language. You'd have to try installing a firmware where English is the primary language, but installing firmware intended for a different device could potentially lead to some glitches. Look here for firmware for your exact model, and follow these steps to flash the firmware using Odin: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...interface.html
    12-03-2017 09:26 PM
    That's normal for factory reset. I have a phone bought in UAE and boots up in Arabic after factory reset. I don't understand a single symbol of Arabic, I just went through it on context clues (helps since I'm very familiar with Samsung phones) and just set it to English. This just happens on Factory Reset anyway, it's not like I'll be doing that often.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    12-03-2017 10:28 PM