i wanna know what app got the better sound between google play and samsung. i played with the customization in samsung app but goolge play seems to always sound better i want your opinion on that
    12-03-2017 03:17 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are you talking about the equalizer? My understanding was that music apps use the same system equalizer. Maybe Google Play Music has more presets?
    12-03-2017 09:07 PM
    Depends on what type of music you want. I like Samsung Music better. I want my music to be tuned accurately. Most music players nowadays are tuned to enhance bass. Maybe Google Music is like that, as I don't choose a lot of bass heavy tracks. I disable Google Music immediately almost out of the box. I don't want "enhanced" anything. I want everything to sound as they should. I understand most people erroneously think nowadays that more bass = better (which is far from correct), but that's not me. Depending on headphones used, I feel the Samsung Music Player has fairly fair settings all throughout so it's my choice. You can also setup Samsung's Adapt Sound to tune better to your own hearing frequencies. Nowadays everybody has a bit of noise damaged hearing, depending on our personal everyday situations. Adapt Sound boosts or lowers certain frequencies independent of the equalizer to make up for that to make the sound more accurate to your ears. After setting that up, the equalizer will work even better for you in particular.
    12-03-2017 10:34 PM