I do not have a lot of apps on my phone. I have Dunkin, my bank, Facebook (of course), Messenger. Also one game I installed, Bejeweled blitz.
    I cannot do updates as I have no room! What do I need to do to free up space? I had other apps but deleted them. Not many as I do not see the need for frivolous apps. Please don't tell me to delete any of the aforementioned as I would definitely like to keep them.
    I also deleted any unimportant messages and I do not take a lot of pictures with my phone. I try to keep them at a minimum.
    I looked in settings--storage--miscellaneous and I don't know what I could do there without messing things up. Can someone give me some guidance?
    12-04-2017 04:44 PM
    Do you have a microSD card to store pictures, music and videos? Even with that and moving media to the microSD card, your phone has very little internal storage. Internal Memory8 GB (up to 2.87 GB usable) http://www.lg.com/us/cell-phones/lg-L51AL-treasure-lte

There isn't much you'll be able to do other than get a new phone with more internal storage available.
    Guytronic likes this.
    12-04-2017 05:18 PM