My charger works but as soon as I plug in my phone a white dot appears and it either stays there, or goes on and off repeatedly. Then it says 0% about 4 times, then goes to the white dot stuff again. when I try to turn my phone on, It doesn't work.

This incident happened when in the middle of optimizing my apps the screen went black and then the white dot stuff.

Pleease help! This is SO annoying
    12-06-2017 05:04 AM
    Have you contacted the manufacturer’s customer support? I haven’t heard of white dots on any phone....though you don’t say what phone it is.
    12-06-2017 06:39 AM
    belodion it is an android, at the top of the phone. when you try to start it dead, the white dot flashes 3 times
    12-06-2017 07:10 AM
    belodion it is an android, at the top of the phone. when you try to start it dead, the white dot flashes 3 times
    Android is only the operating system, not the phone itself. Heck, I have a SiriusXM radio tuner that runs on Android. The phones are made by multiple manufactures (Samsung, LG, HTC, etc), and each manufacturer has multiple models in production. If you can let us know the make and model, that is what Belodion was asking.

I have heard of this before, though. In one case, it basically meant the phone was bricked and nothing you could do short of sending it off for repair/replace would fix it. In another, the battery was simply too dead to do anything and you had to leave it plugged in a while so the battery got a little juice in it to finally show a proper charging screen and boot up.

Whether or not either of those possibilities apply to you is anyone's guess right now until we get more specifics about the device.
    belodion likes this.
    12-06-2017 08:19 AM
    Thx mooncatt! I didn't know that
    12-06-2017 09:47 AM
    btw it is a motorola
    belodion likes this.
    12-06-2017 09:48 AM
    Don't try to start it while the battery is dead. Do what belodian advised. And Motorola makes alot of different phones, so if you're still having trouble after charging it, state the model and version of Android that you are using.
    belodion likes this.
    12-06-2017 10:42 AM