How do I transfer pictures from my Galaxy s7 to my Samsung Tab e ?
    12-06-2017 04:44 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! The easiest way would be to backup all of your photos to Google Photos in the cloud: https://support.google.com/photos/an...DAndroid&hl=en. You can then easily access all of those photos from any device logged into your Google account, using the Google Photos app or website.

If you really want to move the files physically to the tablet, then connect the phone to your computer via USB, swipe down the notification panel, tap the USB icon, and select MTP. On the computer, open Windows Explorer, and Copy (instead of Move) the photos from the /DCIM/Camera directory to your computer hard drive. (If you use Move, then the source files will be deleted immediately after the operation is complete -- so if something goes wrong with the move and the files got corrupt during the transfer, then you've lost them for good.)

Now connect the tablet to the computer via USB, make sure MTP is enabled, and then copy the photos to an appropriate directory of the tablet. You could use /DCIM/Camera there as well, or you could move them to /Pictures (or create your own directory).
    12-06-2017 05:12 PM