I keep getting the message that it can't be moved as the Album is not synced with Samsung Cloud.
    Other photos were just moved there this morning with no problem. Just this one is hanging up and won't budge.
    How can I get around this? I have an SD card, photos are saved to that - at least that's how I have it set up for saving photos(!). These phones can drive a person nuts!

Thanks for the help
    12-07-2017 11:54 AM
    Try Using chkdsk to fix a corrupted SD card. If one picture is looped (somewhere in the middle of the listing of where it sits on the card, it points back to an earlier point, causing infinite repeat), chkdsk will fix it (but it might damage the picture, so copy it to your PC or laptop first).

Or just sync your pictures in your Google account. That saves them to Google Photos.

BTW, an "Album" is just a folder. If you want to put it somewhere else (not on the SD card), use My Files. If you just want it to have a different album name, find the folder with My Files and rename it. (Then restart the phone, so it will know that the name changed.) Then the album name will be the new folder name.
    05-31-2018 05:22 PM