When I attempt to send emails they go into my outbox and sit there permanently never actually sending. I receive emails fine but can't reply or send new.

Is there a solution other than deleting everything and starting from scratch?

I am using the email app that came pre-installed and is just called Email. My phone is a Tuffphone T400 and from speaking to the manufacturer the app came from the Android system not them.

The account is for my business website and is through 123-reg.co.uk

The outgoing settings are SMTP.123-reg.co.uk and I have tried port 25 without security and port 465 with SSL both of which are recommended by 123 reg.

I have not consciously made any other changes but the email no longer sends.
    12-07-2017 12:56 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Is the password for the outgoing server also entered into the settings?
    12-09-2017 02:06 AM
    When I attempt to send emails they go into my outbox and sit there permanently never actually sending. I receive emails fine but can't reply or send new.

Is there a solution other than deleting everything and starting from scratch?

I am using the email app that came pre-installed and is just called Email. My phone is a Tuffphone T400 and from speaking to the manufacturer the app came from the Android system not them.

The account is for my business website and is through 123-reg.co.uk

The outgoing settings are SMTP.123-reg.co.uk and I have tried port 25 without security and port 465 with SSL both of which are recommended by 123 reg.

I have not consciously made any other changes but the email no longer sends.
    Open your mail client, Settings, sending, see if you have a setting to save as draft or a timer mode which holds a completed email as instructed. Good luck.
    12-09-2017 07:24 AM