Constantly have to turn screen off and on with the power button to get the "touch" to work again.
    I've removed the lock and disabled knock, also adjusted the pointer speed and also re-calibrated the sensor with no change in the lack of action.
    12-07-2017 05:48 PM
    It sounds like a software issue. Have you tried backing everything up then reflashing the firmware?
    12-07-2017 07:38 PM
    I have not yet. Will certainly try tnis, but before that I would like to add that my phone is working fine right now. The problem occurs mostly during the day while I'm at work, which is when I need it most. Any clue as to why that would happen?
    12-07-2017 08:31 PM
    Many, many clues, but without having the phone in my hand, they're all guesses. It's the weekend. Turn the phone on and leave it on for a few hours, Use it about the same "time cycle" you'd use it at work - but try to use different apps than you do at work. If it still goes off that way, I'd suspect a heating problem somewhere (either the screen or the motherboard). If it does, turn it off, start it in Safe Mode:

• Turn off your phone and reboot.
    • When you see the LG logo, press and hold the Volume Down key until you see the home screen.
    • Your home screen displays Safe mode in the lower left corner as shown.

Then run the stock apps - phone, contacts, email, etc. If it works, it's an app you installed. If it still doesn't, I'd go back to the heat problem (which is going to need a repair shop).

(Oh - to get out of safe mode, just restart.)
    12-09-2017 01:33 PM