Currently using OnePlus 5T. I'm having this problem with downloading. All other download sources except for playstore are not being downloaded. The download starts, and it progresses upto certain extent and suddenly stops. It disappears from notifications and when i goto the download manager app it says download unsuccessful. This keeps on continuing and making a lot of difficulties. can anyone identify the problem and solve it?
    PS. i tried clearing cache, i have 40GB of internal space left and there would be no need of factory reset(i hope) as i have been using the phone only under a month.
    Thank you in advance
    12-13-2017 06:50 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings>Apps, tap Menu>Show System, and select Download Manager, then Storage. Clear Cache and also Clear Data. Now see if the problem persists.
    12-13-2017 11:52 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings>Apps, tap Menu>Show System, and select Download Manager, then Storage. Clear Cache and also Clear Data. Now see if the problem persists.
    I have the same problem with my Samsung Note8. And i have to clear Data of Download Manager every time i Download/Update any app from play store. Is there any other permanent solution to it?
    10-12-2018 07:12 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! It could be due to some other app you installed that's interfering. See if the problem persists in Safe Mode: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-36242
    10-12-2018 09:40 AM