Why is my pictures blurry when I send one.. i just purchase my phone i thought it was just my phone kno i see other people's are having the same problem is it something wrong with the phone it self the camera is supposed to be better than the note 5 but it isn't
    12-14-2017 08:58 AM
    Why is my pictures blurry when I send one.. i just purchase my phone i thought it was just my phone kno i see other people's are having the same problem is it something wrong with the phone it self the camera is supposed to be better than the note 5 but it isn't
    Welcome to AndroidCentral 😃 Thanks for the question. Hopefully we can get things sorted for you.

The first thing I must mention is that, when you send videos or pictures over a social media app. The picture quality gets decreased to save on data and also to make the posting (uploading / sending) processes much quicker.

May I ask how you are sending the photos?

To ensure the photo retains all its quality, you would need to either Bluetooth the photo to a friends device or upload it to Google Drive / Drop Box and then download it.

Hope this helps. 😃
    12-14-2017 09:04 AM