If I delete pictures from "My Files" app on Samsung Galaxy, does it also delete them in the gallery?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

If I delete pictures from "My Files" app on Samsung Galaxy, does it also delete them in the gallery?

Hi, I need help. I don't have enough space to enter my gallery, says I need to delete files. I found that the "My files" app is where I go to delete files but I want to know if I delete these picture files does it also delete them in my gallery?

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
Re: If I delete pictures from "My Files" app on Samsung Galaxy, does it also delete them in the gall

"Gallery" is not a location, it is a picture viewing app. Which folder the pictures are in does not matter.

If you delete your pictures from the file system using "my files" or "gallery" or any other app, the pictures no longer exist. Thus "gallery" (or any other app) will not be able to show them to you.

If you use Google Photos (or other cloud storage), you may be able to remove the pictures from your phone while keeping them on the server and still see the images when using a picture viewing app that knows how to talk to your cloud storage server.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel