my phone gets switch off at 60 percent battery level???
    and battery also draining fast
    12-14-2017 10:46 PM
    Your battery could be going bad how long have you had the phone
    12-15-2017 01:39 AM
    my phone gets switch off at 60 percent battery level???
    and battery also draining fast
    Welcome to AndroidCentral 😃 Hopefully we can get you sorted.

First question, how long have you had your phone for? Additionally, what device are you using?

Second question, do you have any warranty on the phone or has it gone past the warranty period?

The problem could be fixed with a software update or a factory reset. Sometimes things get a little confused and a reset fixes it. but it may be a hardware battery problem.
    12-15-2017 03:07 AM
    It sounds lie the battery has a dendrite problem (see Lithium Battery Dendrite links). If you can turn the phone on again, and have about the same amount of charge, that's usually it. That would mean a new battery (and it wouldn't be covered under warranty usually).
    12-15-2017 11:57 AM
    Matty, it's been a while since this post I found, but I hope your there. I've searched high and low for answers. For the most part, it's been hard to read what people write...and that's beside the point.

Android dies with plenty of charge. Just turned off while playing War Robots. That's bad.

What do I do?
    05-01-2018 08:28 PM
    Matty, it's been a while since this post I found, but I hope your there. I've searched high and low for answers. For the most part, it's been hard to read what people write...and that's beside the point.

Android dies with plenty of charge. Just turned off while playing War Robots. That's bad.

What do I do?
    If the phone dies while the battery gauge still shows a substantial charge, then it's usually a bad battery.
    05-01-2018 10:17 PM