embeded links do not work / can;t access guest wifi web / no guest wifi

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

have had a dozen people including kids at the Verizon store try to get an emailed embedded link to work, everyone has given up. Verizon employee said I had a messed up phone but would not replace or repair it..
copying a picture from the net is a 3 step process that version came up with to get that feature on my phone to work copy, convert, copy, nuts..
guest wifi all is blocked, no tecky I have found has been able to break through its barriers.
Never had I ever had these kind of problems then be told by Verizon that since it kind of works I still have to pay in full for it. Horrible company to do business with..

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone do you have? What happens when you tap the link -- do you get an error message? What happens if you go to Settings>Apps, tap Menu, then Reset All App Preferences?

What site are you having difficulty downloading images from? If you long-press the image, you don't get a Save or Download option?

What do you mean that guest wi-fi is blocked? Do you mean that you can't connect the phone to a public wi-fi hotspot?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze