I can't start '' Okay Google detection''.So that means I only can use''okay Google '' if I press the microphone button. I think after I set my voice for ''okay Emy'' useless voice wake up something happened and now it doesn't allow me to start it again. Or maybe the reason is something else I really don't know.. Is there someone who has the same problem or can help me somehow?
    12-19-2017 04:32 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Open the Google app, then Menu>Settings>Voice>Voice Match, and make sure "Say 'Ok Google' Any Time" is turned on.
    12-19-2017 11:41 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Open the Google app, then Menu>Settings>Voice>Voice Match, and make sure "Say 'Ok Google' Any Time" is turned on.
    I'm using huawei mate 10 pro. That is exactly the problem. I can't control that opinion anymore... Can't turn it on or off. It doesn't allow me to press it.. I want to send a picture of it but here can't attach a file...
    12-20-2017 12:51 AM
    I wonder if Huawei's own voice control feature is interfering. Go to Settings>Smart Assistance>Voice Control​ -- is there a way to turn it off?
    12-20-2017 12:58 AM
    There is only the control for that '' okay Emy ''. I think the only way to turn it on and off is in the Google app menu but it doesn't allow me to press the button...
    12-20-2017 04:03 AM
    So that switch is greyed out? Have you noticed any other onscreen buttons greyed out? For example, if you try to install an app through the Amazon Appstore, are you unable to press the Install button? This kind of behavior can happen with screen overlays.

Is this how you're trying to post a screenshot? http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...d-central.html
    12-20-2017 09:53 AM