after i updated my apps my phone has been charging really slow and while charging a notification is coming up that i have to switch off my phone or close any running apps and no app is running ,even after switching off the the phone there is no difference
    12-20-2017 12:33 AM
    after i updated my apps my phone has been charging really slow and while charging a notification is coming up that i have to switch off my phone or close any running apps and no app is running ,even after switching off the the phone there is no difference
    Welcome to AndroidCentral 😃 Hopefully we can get you sorted.

So just to be clear, you updated some Apps in the Google Play Store and now you are having notification issues? That does seem a little odd.

Do you have any OS software updates available? That might fix a couple bug you having with notifications.

How long ago did you get your HTC M8? Batteries do degrade over time (as I'm sure you know) and they do tend to start giving trouble near the 3 year mark and older. 😃
    12-20-2017 12:56 AM
    my phone is three weeks old
    12-20-2017 01:28 AM
    my OS version - 5.0.1
    12-20-2017 01:38 AM
    i having charging issue my phone is charging really slow since i updated my apps
    12-20-2017 01:40 AM
    i having charging issue my phone is charging really slow since i updated my apps
    Firstly, Thanks for signing up to AndroidCentral. Always nice to have new members.

I personally don't think that updating a App on your phone would suddenly cause the battery to not charge normally.

When you say the phone is taking a long time to charge, do you mean 4+ hours?

I presume you are using the original charger that came in the box? 😃 if you feel there is a physical defect with the battery then you should be able to get it replaced.

If you bought it new you should have some free warranty. Since the phone is only 3 weeks old.
    12-20-2017 09:42 AM