Remove the 'count cash' opening screen

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

What app is creating and how do I remove the 'count cash' screen that appears each time I start my phone (and don't tell me to press and then press the 'x' -- no such thing appears)?

can3gxw

Trusted Member
Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
When did this start appearing? It is obviously malware that installed itself when you installed a new app. You will need to look at all the apps that you've installed in the past number of days since the time this started showing up. Flashlight apps are most notorious for doing things like this. If you can figure out what app it was, go into the app manager and click on "clear cache", "clear data" then uninstall it.

RamblinDan

Jan 15, 2018
Visit site
I went through my apps and started uninstalling recently installed apps. The annoying ad disappeared after I uninstalled one of my photo editing apps. It was either my Snapseed app or Photo Editor-Beauty Camera & Photo Filter app.

HValeton

Jan 31, 2018
Visit site
I found it in EZ File Explorer. Open the app and then turn off the EZ Games Locker option in settings which is turned on by default.

It's ES File Explorer and this is the only solution that really works!
Dutch: ga naar het zij-menu en zet het schuifje naast "Gamevergrendelaar" uit. Deze optie was bij mij overigens niet standaard geactiveerd, ik herinner me vaag dat ik dat zelf heb gedaan.

Last edited:

kaami100

Feb 4, 2018
Visit site
It's ES File Explorer and this is the only solution that really works!
Dutch: ga naar het zij-menu en zet het schuifje naast "Gamevergrendelaar" uit. Deze optie was bij mij overigens niet standaard geactiveerd, ik herinner me vaag dat ik dat zelf heb gedaan.

Hi, where do i find ES File Explorer? Couldn't find under Settings. I've deleted all the games apps but this malware is still there and shows up everytime when unlocking the phone.

Kaitlyn Kornele

Feb 28, 2018
Visit site
I went through my apps and started uninstalling recently installed apps. The annoying ad disappeared after I uninstalled one of my photo editing apps. It was either my Snapseed app or Photo Editor-Beauty Camera & Photo Filter app.

Ki

It was the photo editor-beauty camera because I saw this post realised I had that app to and I deleted it and the annoying popup went away

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995