What app is creating and how do I remove the 'count cash' screen that appears each time I start my phone (and don't tell me to press and then press the 'x' -- no such thing appears)?
    12-20-2017 08:19 AM
    When did this start appearing? It is obviously malware that installed itself when you installed a new app. You will need to look at all the apps that you've installed in the past number of days since the time this started showing up. Flashlight apps are most notorious for doing things like this. If you can figure out what app it was, go into the app manager and click on "clear cache", "clear data" then uninstall it.
    RamblinDan likes this.
    12-20-2017 08:45 AM
    I went through my apps and started uninstalling recently installed apps. The annoying ad disappeared after I uninstalled one of my photo editing apps. It was either my Snapseed app or Photo Editor-Beauty Camera & Photo Filter app.
    Javier P likes this.
    01-15-2018 12:24 PM
    I also Just downloaded the photo editor, but the money counter is still there. Any suggestions?
    01-17-2018 02:31 AM
    I also Just downloaded the photo editor, but the money counter is still there. Any suggestions?
    Which photo editing app ? A lot of them have the malware or adware virus in them. U can always use google photos to edit your pics. It's most likely that photo app u just installed.
    01-17-2018 07:03 AM
    I found it in EZ File Explorer. Open the app and then turn off the EZ Games Locker option in settings which is turned on by default.
    belodion and juhairahpanggaga like this.
    01-28-2018 02:44 PM
    I found it in EZ File Explorer. Open the app and then turn off the EZ Games Locker option in settings which is turned on by default.
    It's ES File Explorer and this is the only solution that really works!
    Dutch: ga naar het zij-menu en zet het schuifje naast "Gamevergrendelaar" uit. Deze optie was bij mij overigens niet standaard geactiveerd, ik herinner me vaag dat ik dat zelf heb gedaan.
    belodion likes this.
    01-31-2018 12:54 AM
    It's ES File Explorer and this is the only solution that really works!
    Dutch: ga naar het zij-menu en zet het schuifje naast "Gamevergrendelaar" uit. Deze optie was bij mij overigens niet standaard geactiveerd, ik herinner me vaag dat ik dat zelf heb gedaan.
    Hi, where do i find ES File Explorer? Couldn't find under Settings. I've deleted all the games apps but this malware is still there and shows up everytime when unlocking the phone.
    02-04-2018 08:06 AM
    Hi, where do i find ES File Explorer? Couldn't find under Settings. I've deleted all the games apps but this malware is still there and shows up everytime when unlocking the phone.

Nevermind i found a way. Theres a gear icon on top of this add go in there and turn off show add from sponsor option.
    belodion and Andre Vianna1 like this.
    02-04-2018 08:09 AM
    What app is creating and how do I remove the 'count cash' screen that appears each time I start my phone (and don't tell me to press and then press the 'x' -- no such thing appears)?
    02-10-2018 09:56 AM
    Yet here, you say you’ve fixed it:
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...3&share_type=t
    02-10-2018 11:17 AM
    This sponcer screen saver has to remove in my phone permanently
    02-16-2018 12:42 AM
    Nevermind i found a way. Theres a gear icon on top of this add go in there and turn off show add from sponsor option.
    Perfect! It worked here too! Simply turn off the show ad option.
    05-06-2018 09:11 PM
    How to remove floating count cash on my samsung homescreen?
    05-27-2018 07:36 PM
    How do I remove count cash till hand twitching from my screen saver.I have tried everything possible. Pls help. Thank u
    05-30-2018 09:26 AM
    Reflash the firmware.
    William Hause likes this.
    05-30-2018 01:23 PM
    I went through my apps and started uninstalling recently installed apps. The annoying ad disappeared after I uninstalled one of my photo editing apps. It was either my Snapseed app or Photo Editor-Beauty Camera & Photo Filter app.
    Ki
    06-05-2018 07:03 PM
    Ki
    It was the photo editor-beauty camera because I saw this post realised I had that app to and I deleted it and the annoying popup went away
    06-05-2018 07:06 PM
    Remove the cash counter till hand twitching loch screen
    06-06-2018 09:05 PM
    **** crash was hedeck pliss what I man du
    06-21-2018 05:47 AM
    ok. very good idea from all of you.
    so i remove the app 'PIP CAM'
    and the 'cash counter' is disappear.
    thank you all
    belodion likes this.
    07-27-2018 09:41 PM
    I just removed all my photo editing applications and the cash count was already gone. Thanks to all for the idea. God bless
    belodion likes this.
    10-14-2018 09:53 AM
    Até que fim Glória a Deus tirei este anúncio idiota,eu desinstalei o aplicativo PhotoEditor e nunca mais veio este anúncio do count cash,obrigado a todos pq consegui vendo as respostas de vcs
    belodion likes this.
    11-12-2018 06:07 AM
    Até que fim Glória a Deus tirei este anúncio idiota,eu desinstalei o aplicativo PhotoEditor e nunca mais veio este anúncio do count cash,obrigado a todos pq consegui vendo as respostas de vcs
    Excelente. Bem-vindo ao Android Central e obrigado pela sua resposta.
    11-12-2018 06:52 AM