my phone Samsung S7 edge can not turn on after getting wet.
    first problem is, my power button cant work normally, I cant lock the screen, and then I let my phone dry for a minute. after that, the screen is off with blue LED on, i can't turn it on, or restart by using power button + volume key down.
    I trying to reset cache with button volume key up + home button then power button, but nothing happen.

what should I do for my problem ?
    my phone dead with no indicator right now.
    I cant charge, no LED on, totally dead.
    12-20-2017 11:02 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! It sounds like the phone has sustained water damage. The IP68 ratings are for water resistance, but are not guarantees that the phone will be waterproof. If there are any breaks in the integrity of the phone, like any tiny crack sustained from some trauma you might have forgotten about, then it may be possible for water to get into the phone's internals, which can cause damage quickly.

See this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...e-got-wet.html
    Tim1954 likes this.
    12-21-2017 12:06 AM
    It's worse than that. Being in water won't harm the phone for 30 minutes if the water isn't deeper than 1.5 meters - but splashing the water a little when you put it into the water might force water into it, causing water damage. IP-67 and IP-68 ratings don't give you much more protection than from putting the phone down on a wet table or using it in the rain when it gets wet from water dripping off your hair. It's more a gimmick than any sort of real-world water protection. (Nextel used to make a waterproof phone and, as long as the phone wasn't physically damaged before it got wet, they'd cover water damage to the inside of the phone. And it still wasn't guaranteed for more than a couple of feet depth.)
    B. Diddy likes this.
    12-22-2017 03:58 PM