Hello! I have a problem with my LG Q6, I just bought this phone 3 days ago. Yesterday it started charging really slowly, and just a couple minutes ago my cellphone suddenly shut down automatically and got stuck on the firmware updating screen.

I googled the problem and it seems that taking the battery off and putting it back will solve the problem, but I don't know how to open the phone, also I'm a little scared that if I open the phone, if it has a problem the company that sold it to me won't accept a refund or change my phone.
    12-21-2017 04:01 PM
    The battery on the Q6 isn't user-removable. If it's on the download screen (what you call the firmware updating screen), hold the power button in until it restarts (it could take up to 30 seconds).

You won't be doing anything that voids the warranty.
    12-21-2017 07:11 PM
    You need to hold down All buttons, volume up & down, and the power button. THEN put in a LG-charger, it only works with A LG charger, not A combination of the LG cable and A Apple adapter. Then it Will show A Black screen, keep holding the 3 buttons untill it shows you the LG logo, and the ‘Life’s Good’ lines. Then stop holding the buttons; voila.
    belodion likes this.
    03-01-2018 07:12 AM
    You need to hold down All buttons, volume up & down, and the power button. THEN put in a LG-charger, it only works with A LG charger, not A combination of the LG cable and A Apple adapter. Then it Will show A Black screen, keep holding the 3 buttons untill it shows you the LG logo, and the ‘Life’s Good’ lines. Then stop holding the buttons; voila.
    Thank you "AMnickpapen36" this works pretty good. I was so worried now. Thanks to you my phone is alive now.
    yogesh1977 likes this.
    05-20-2018 11:36 AM
    worked like a charm! thanks!
    11-16-2019 03:35 PM