My phone's keyboard stopped working, this was usually a consistent problem, but never this bad. Sometimes the keyboard would go away so I'd restart the app I was using and it would just come back. About 3 hours ago, my keyboard stopped and didn't seem to come back and showed me the message ,'Unfortunately, LG Keyboard has stopped.' I have hard reset my phone a few times, and powered it off and on a couple of times as well. I took out the battery and put it back in as well, not like it would've worked but I was desperate lol. Now you may be wondering what the serious problem is, obviously I have password, but unlike some passwords mine is alphabetical aka I have to type out (or in my case paste) my password into the bar and press enter. The problem here is that the keyboard is gone which means I can't press enter so I can't go to my settings and fix the problem there. Is there a way to fix this without doing a factory reset?
    12-23-2017 03:47 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! This seems to be a fairly common problem with certain entry-level to midrange LG phones. What happens if you boot into Safe Mode? If you don't know how, do a search for "[your phone] Safe Mode", or let us know which phone you have.

One option is to connect a basic USB keyboard to the phone via OTG adapter (very inexpensive), which should at least let you get past the password screen.
    12-24-2017 01:28 AM