The long press of icon that only Delete Bin icon appear for User installed aaps which delete the app from the device and for build in apps only info sign appears. Can anybody plz help me.
    Maretsuki Marx likes this.
    12-24-2017 08:45 AM
    From the desktop, Delete deletes the shortcut on the desktop, it doesn't uninstall the app from the phone, you use Settings/Application manager for that. To uninstall built-in apps the phone has to be rooted.
    12-24-2017 12:23 PM
    No that's not true. I have an Infinix Note 4 and I have this very same issue. When I try to remove apps from my home screen "Do you want to uninstall this app?" Is what pops up. I've tried everything but nothing works. Someone help please.
    04-13-2018 04:16 AM
    I have this exact same problem and I can't find a solution!
    04-13-2018 04:18 AM
    No that's not true. I have an Infinix Note 4 and I have this very same issue. When I try to remove apps from my home screen "Do you want to uninstall this app?" Is what pops up. I've tried everything but nothing works. Someone help please.
    Welcome to the forums. That means that the stock launcher doesn't include an app drawer, so all your apps reside on your home screens (iPhone style). If your phone doesn't include an option to have an app drawer you'll need to install a custom launcher, such as Nova.
    04-13-2018 07:26 AM
    Hm. Okay I see. My stock launcher is the XOS Launcher. How do I check for and activate the app drawer option? Cuz my phone should have one. Not sure I want to use another launcher.
    04-13-2018 07:43 AM
    Hm. Okay I see. My stock launcher is the XOS Launcher. How do I check for and activate the app drawer option? Cuz my phone should have one. Not sure I want to use another launcher.
    Not sure about that, I've never used that launcher and the information I found it's a bit contradictory. Sorry.
    04-13-2018 07:49 AM
    According to what I see in the Play store, there are a few launchers called XOS launcher. The one from "xlauncher team" has an app drawer icon showing in the picture - it's the white one on the bottom with 2 rows of 3 dots. The ones from SHALLTREE GROUP and allsolechang seem to not have any.
    04-13-2018 11:54 AM