As the above statement suggests, music and video wont play on my phone anymore. The galler wont play videos and the internet wont either. Same with music, my music app doesn't work and any website i go on for music or to watch something is practically useless. I've had my phone two years and have never encountered a problem like this.

I use an 'Asus Zenfone 5 LTE' running on android 5.0.
    12-26-2017 08:14 AM
    I woke up this morning with the exact same issue. Wtf??
    We can't be alone.
    12-26-2017 09:28 AM
    Same here... I'm on a Nougat, Sony XZ and videos stopped playing for me entirely too, be it online or offline streaming. In fact, I faced this issue two weeks ago, but there were already problems with the phone prior the video issue hence I sent it for servicing. After the phone came back on the 21st, everything is alright. I could play videos. But the problem came back again today, even my music streaming app isn't working.

I did try rebooting the phone, video would be able to play, but after a while, it stopped playing again. I'm not sure if it's the game I downloaded today, or the OS since this isn't the first time I face such an issue as the last time it happened, I didn't make any changes to my phone.
    12-26-2017 11:01 AM