The original charger does not charge as fast as it use to. Where could I find another charger that is not a knock off version of the original charger?
    12-26-2017 08:28 PM
    go for anker that support quick charge 3.0 and a mivi usb c converter I used the original charger only twice or thrice im smart like that got on purpose buy hey I got a 205 IQ

anker powerport quick charge 3.0 and mivi micro usb to type c mivi and anker are amazons choice brands
    12-27-2017 11:27 AM
    mivi usb c converter
    If it's the only device being used with the charger there is no need for the converter, get the proper cable. I prefer to not use them as they introduce an additional point of failure in the system and it used to be that many did not properly conform to USB specs.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    12-27-2017 12:46 PM
    Hey I'm an electrical and electronics engineer so yeah I know how stuff works and no it's actually better since you get another level of safety.

I did try with my OnePlus 5 cable but I did notice some friction and there is a meter which like gives reading in noise.

Basically number of turns in a coil. See a wire is just a wire with no additional circuitry but a converter, atleast a certified one does one better but additional circuitry.

Even with the dash charger there are different in different countries the plug points but you don't go changing the adapters buying the same one for the different country you use a converter most likely a step up for third world countries.

Now for the tab s3 it's quick charge so that means heat build up. I would recommend turning off fast charging from battery settings. You know why Samsung gave that? Well let's just say this ain't dash charge it's not increasing amperage in the brick but rather with quick charge which seems to be 2.0 in tab s3 it's voltage increase.

Anker is conformed to international standards and can be used anywhere in the world but still the case stands for plug ports. If you got enough cash to buy the same anker that's sells in your relocated country well great because its a top brand of quality conforming to standards internationally. But an added converter with a fuse, man that just better.

Finally why don't we see type c usb flash drive in mass market it's not tried and tested for years same goes for wires and thus it's wiser to use converters as much you. Can remember galaxy s III ? Yeah micro USB charging on that just plain damaged the connector on the phone the female one.

So yeah more roadblocks much better. But that is not the case for OnePlus as that would mean more turns in coil/ resistantce this less amperage. Voltage is not affected by resistance
    12-28-2017 08:39 AM
    I just Googled to confirm that yeah ohms law frequency is not affected by resistance
    12-28-2017 08:40 AM