I've been really stressed out with looking ways to fix my phone. It's been weeks already. It costs a lot to buy new one so I'd rather repair it on my own. I got here a Huawei Y520-U22. Three months ago when a message constantly pops up. It says "android google.process.gapps has stopped". I was doomed right then. There I started to search on how I may able to fix it and saw that I must install a new firmware. I followed the instructions and has eventually came back to life. But then, recently, a new message popped up again and says "google processes has stopped". I immediately rebooted it but after that, written on my screen was "Encryption Unsuccessful". Below it was a reset button. As I press it, nothing happened. I removed the battery and placed it again, rebooted, but another horrible message appeared, saying that my phone was in critical problem and I must reset to fix it. I clicked it and still no changes at all. Again, I removed the battery, inserted and booted my phone and now it's been freezing. I booted to recovery mode and reset it, but it failed, saying "Mount/data error". I installed a newer firmware through sd card just like I did once, but this time, the installation was aborted. I really don't know what to do now. I'd really appreciate your help.
    12-27-2017 01:35 AM