I have a Alcatel fierce 4 , none of my Zedge ringtones are stored on my Sims card, went to settings and I don't see the add to Sims card any more after I did a factory reset , my ringtones and my wallpapers were found on my saved page l had to redownload , but still not on Sim card , can I delete it then reinstall it .
    12-28-2017 08:16 PM
    They wouldn't have been on your SIM card, there simply isn't enough storage capacity. They would have been on your SD card (or was this what you meant?) or internal storage. Internal storage would have been wiped as part of the factory reset, the SD shouldn't have been wiped.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    12-28-2017 09:50 PM
    The Zedge tones (ring, alarm, notification) are normally stored in internal storage, and you have to copy them to your SD card manually. (Thank Google. In an attempt to "fix" a problem that affected a very small number of people, they caused a problem that affects almost everyone.)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-30-2017 03:20 PM