It only happens if I'm talking to one specific person on the phone. Coming from his end I can hear faint clicking noises and out of no where all the background noise that I could always hear through are entire call completely goes silent, almost like I'm being muted but he denies muting me. He continuously tells me it's in my head. I know what I'm hearing. Please someone tell me if both of those issues could be caused by the other person is sending or receiving texts at the same time that he is talking on the phone with me. The only thing I know is his phone is an android.
    12-28-2017 09:26 PM
    Welcome to the forums!
    It could be them texting, you may be hearing the keypushes, or he's surfing the net, playing some game... It's not in your head at all, it's very possible. And you can mute the mike easily too.
    That said, you can get fluctuations in what you hear from natural phenomenon, propagation (the passage of radio signals through the atmosphere and the effects of solar radiation, interference, clouds, and many other things) would be my first suspect.. So they could be telling the truth so don't be too hard on them... :-)
    RumoredNow likes this.
    12-28-2017 11:01 PM