Software upgrade

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Android Central Question

support team Hi. I'm Adina from Iran. I have a Samsung mobile phone that has a Galaxy S6 model. When I bought Android, I was upgrading to the 5 lollipop, which was gradually upgraded to 6 and 7. I plan to update 7.1.1 or Android O, but I'm sorry to say that Samsung's representative in Iran does not provide good support. I also contacted your representative in the United States, but they tell me that our information is limited to American phones. I wanted to know if you might be using ota on Android 7.1.1 Or send me the Android 8? I'd love to have this version of Android on my phone. Give me some guidance. Thank you samsung galaxy s6 factory model: sm-g920f imei: [removed] s n: rf8gc0whkav

Last edited by a moderator:

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Greetings Adina from Iran, welcome to the forums.
We are a group of volunteers who give their time to assist people with their android issues.
We have no affiliation with any manufacturers or Google, so we can't provide you with firmware.
If you go to sammobile, look for firmware, type in model number (SMG920F ) any available software will be there.
Your device should check for the latest version from settings... About phone... Software updates...

Status
Not open for further replies.