Hi all,

I have a Huawei GR5, 32GB and I am currently dealing with an intern storage problem. Indeed, my device mentions that my phone is full at 97% but when I try to check what are taking place, I can see that my apps, files and firmware take just 18 GB (On my total of 32 GB) of the intern storage. So I really do not know what takes place on my mobile device? Do you have any suggestions about how can I find it? Thanks in advance
    12-30-2017 03:02 AM
    Hi all,

I have a Huawei GR5, 32GB and I am currently dealing with an intern storage problem. Indeed, my device mentions that my phone is full at 97% but when I try to check what are taking place, I can see that my apps, files and firmware take just 18 GB (On my total of 32 GB) of the intern storage. So I really do not know what takes place on my mobile device? Do you have any suggestions about how can I find it? Thanks in advance
    Welcome.

I don’t know what would cause that, but you could try this:
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...2&share_type=t
    12-30-2017 06:41 AM
    Apps have data - that's not showing. Android runs in Linux. That's not showing. There's always going to be a difference between the amount of free internal storage the device claims and subtracting all the shown usage from the size of the device's internal storage. (The fact that total storage is shown in GB and individual storage is shown in GiB makes it worse.) Believe the phone when it says that you're using 97% of the phone's capacity.
    12-30-2017 12:45 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Also try DiskUsage to see what exactly is using your internal storage.
    12-30-2017 02:14 PM