Internal memory picturesare not accessible in PC through USB MTP

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

>> I am using Lenovo K5 note, the device is not having option of using it as mass storage, however it can be connected through MTP.
>> In the internal memory, file manage, the device is having around ~1700 pictures, which are accessible in the device and also in google photo.
>> When I connect the device trough MTP to my PC, I can see the internal memory folders but the pictures are not available (even import media or pictures return saying no pictures or video available)

I went through the similar questions in the forum, only one of the suggestion I found was present in my mobile is presence of .nomedia file in the file manager folder.
After deleting it and restarting the phone, it was appearing again.
I disabled all the google related apps, clean master, yahoo, facebook and watsapp, only then the .nomedia file was not appearing again.

I thought I got the solution but the situation is same.
Request help from you all!!

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
Using your favorite file browser app on the phone, I would verify that the folders you expect to have pictures in them do actually have picture files in them.

Mac or Windows? Which version?
Are you plugging the phone directly into a single USB port on the computer or into an extended USB hub? If hub, try a single port on the computer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34