I have just bought google pixel 2. I have set up Microsoft company in tune application. Now when I’m trying to configure my work email address onto Gmail application I’m getting below error. While it is working fine on MS Outlook android application. I have checked with my company’s IT department and they say that there’s nothing wrong with my account as I’m able to configure it on another email client.

Error: you don’t have permission to sync with the server. Contact your servers administrator for more information. (Status : 129)

Also there is no issue with the number of devices on which I can connect my work account, that is sorted.
    12-31-2017 05:17 AM
    GMail doesn't work well with Exchange server. Outlook does, and works with Google's GMail server. So use Outlook as your email app.
    12-31-2017 12:04 PM

Similar Threads

1. Make the right decision with Our New App
    By ivanmingo in forum Android App Inventor
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-16-2018, 06:57 AM
  2. I want my s pen to write like a pencil...no hovering action... how do I do this?
    By Android Central Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-31-2017, 08:04 AM
  3. Why cant I access internet, when not on wifi,although I havr a data package?
    Last Post: 12-31-2017, 06:36 AM
  4. Why does my live wallpaper get set back to default whenever I turn off my phone?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-31-2017, 04:39 AM
  5. How to turn on screen overlay on samsung galxay j3 luna pro
    Last Post: 12-31-2017, 04:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD