I was browsing the Internet, and I went to a website about the constitution and Google told me that i had got a virus. I asked about it and the person said that I had what was called the "Crack Virus", which allows someone to have complete control over your phone, corrupt your photos, and watch what you're doing. I don't know how to get rid of it. I don't have any money attached to my phone, but it still scares me. Am I ok? And if not, how do I get rid of it? I tried 6 different malware destroyers, and it didn't work. Am I screwed? ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿค–
    01-01-2018 12:05 AM
    I was browsing the Internet, and I went to a website about the constitution and Google told me that i had got a virus. I asked about it and the person said that I had what was called the "Crack Virus", which allows someone to have complete control over your phone, corrupt your photos, and watch what you're doing. I don't know how to get rid of it. I don't have any money attached to my phone, but it still scares me. Am I ok? And if not, how do I get rid of it? I tried 6 different malware destroyers, and it didn't work. Am I screwed?
    Welcome.

I doubt that Google was involved. It sounds like a typical malicious pop-up. See this:
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...1&share_type=t
    Tim1954 likes this.
    01-01-2018 05:44 AM