How do I get rid of the Crack Virus on my phone?

sargent_rowboat

Jan 1, 2018
Visit site
I was browsing the Internet, and I went to a website about the constitution and Google told me that i had got a virus. I asked about it and the person said that I had what was called the "Crack Virus", which allows someone to have complete control over your phone, corrupt your photos, and watch what you're doing. I don't know how to get rid of it. I don't have any money attached to my phone, but it still scares me. Am I ok? And if not, how do I get rid of it? I tried 6 different malware destroyers, and it didn't work. Am I screwed? 😬😰😢😐😭💀🤖

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I was browsing the Internet, and I went to a website about the constitution and Google told me that i had got a virus. I asked about it and the person said that I had what was called the "Crack Virus", which allows someone to have complete control over your phone, corrupt your photos, and watch what you're doing. I don't know how to get rid of it. I don't have any money attached to my phone, but it still scares me. Am I ok? And if not, how do I get rid of it? I tried 6 different malware destroyers, and it didn't work. Am I screwed?

Welcome.

I doubt that Google was involved. It sounds like a typical malicious pop-up. See this:
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...tral.com/showthread.php?t=630081&share_type=t

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance