When I click on SETTINGS and then HELP on my NOTE 8, I don't get HELP but I do get this message: The user manual is not available in your selected language. How do I get HELP?
    Rob CO2 likes this.
    01-02-2018 06:37 AM
    Go to Settings.

Choose: "General Management" -> "Language and Input" -> "Language".

Make certain that the language of the country of where the phone is from appears first.

Example: You bought your phone in France but you live in Germany and prefer to speak German (and have your phone operate in that language).

You probably choose the "(+) Add Language" menu selection and added the German language (which now appears first, above French).

You will need to long press on the "🔷" (up and down arrows) and drag French so it appears first IF you want to use the "Settings" -> "User Manual" -- otherwise you will get the error message from Samsung's Server (in 50+ languages) saying that your language is not supported.

I filled a Report.

Other people confirming this and sending a Report might get this silly error fixed quicker.

HELP is not available in the SETTINGS MENU-screenshot_20180425-005534_settings.jpg
    04-25-2018 03:48 AM