So a while ago my screens LCD cracked and stopped working so forward a few months and I get a new screen, and everything was fine except for the fact that my menu and back buttons don't work. Because everyone I press the menu button, the little right click like options op open but then a second later the a finder opens. Everytime I trap the back button it does nothing, but if I tap the menu key then the back back button really fast then the menu stays open, I also noticed that if I press the back button with my s pen then it works.
    I just really want to have the original features of my phone if anyone is having the same problem as me or just knows how to fix it please respond. Thank you.
    01-03-2018 11:33 AM
    Whoever put the screen in dislodged or pinched the cable coming from the bottom buttons (Home, Back and Recents). The phone has to be opened again, and the cable from those buttons (in most phones at least 2 of them are on the same board and connect with the same cable) has to be plugged in properly (or the board has to be replaced if the cable was damaged).
    01-03-2018 11:41 AM