Why my phone does no conect to wifi?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi
I just install a LineageOS 13 on mi Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo PLus. It work perfect, but no wifi and no mobile data. I change the contry code to US and now detect the wifi network but does not conect, keep in "Saved" state. The mobile network work fine, I can send sms and calls, but sometime falls.

Any idea?

Alvdan88

May 10, 2016
Visit site
Hi
I just install a LineageOS 13 on mi Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo PLus. It work perfect, but no wifi and no mobile data. I change the contry code to US and now detect the wifi network but does not conect, keep in "Saved" state. The mobile network work fine, I can send sms and calls, but sometime falls.

Any idea?

Im assuming this is a custom ROM so i would say try reinstalling the ROM but before install make sure to clear the Cache/DATA in your bootloader. Might be a hickup. Also verify that you are using the correct version of ROM for your SPECIFIC phone, as carrier version do matter a great deal.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Read the notes on "things not working yet". Lineage overnights are often released with a few things not working properly (or not working at all). Look for one that has Wifi and Mobile Data working. If there is none for your phone yet, you'll have to revert to the stock ROM and wait until Lineage has them working.

alequint8912

Jan 4, 2018
Visit site
Im assuming this is a custom ROM so i would say try reinstalling the ROM but before install make sure to clear the Cache/DATA in your bootloader. Might be a hickup. Also verify that you are using the correct version of ROM for your SPECIFIC phone, as carrier version do matter a great deal.

I've done it 3 times erasing the caches with TWRP. The ROM is for Samsung Galaxy gt-i6090i and my terminal is gt-I6090m, it's not a big difference, both are Grand Neo Plus. ROM works perfect less because of this. It detects the wifi but keeps it "saved" and the mobile data does not work. Thanks for the reply

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084