I have a motorola moto g2 running android 6.0. I have a number of problems which seem to be linked. Solutions to each of these problems offered on this and other forums usually require actions which I cannot carry out. These issues have developed over time, this phone used to work perfectly well
    1. "Google play services not supported on your device". They used to be.
    2. Google play store app has disappeared. It is not listed in the app manager but when I go to my google account on my windows PC it is listed as installed.
    3. When I try to update or force a reinstall of the google play store app it tells me I have no devices. Again this used to work. The solution to this is to link a device using the google play app, which I don't have.
    I have searched a number of sites, forums but the solutions offered do not seem to work for me
    01-05-2018 05:56 PM
    2. Google play store app has disappeared. It is not listed in the app manager but when I go to my google account on my windows PC it is listed as installed.
    When you install an app, the button changes from "Install" to "Installed" and stays that way, even if you uninstall the app.

3. When I try to update or force a reinstall of the google play store app it tells me I have no devices. Again this used to work. The solution to this is to link a device using the google play app, which I don't have.
    GApps will work. Just fine a package for version 6 of Android.
    01-05-2018 08:22 PM
    The same is happening to me. What is the exact suggestion to have Google Play Store back and getting to use Google services again? My phone is a Samsung J7 Metal.
    05-04-2018 03:22 AM
    same happened to me, Android is a dumpster fire
    better go back to IOS while it is jailbreakable
    07-20-2018 09:37 PM