Instructions I have found online don't work. I have a Moto G4 nougat. When I open the photo in the default Google photos on my phone and then press on it or tap it nothing happens. No menu opens to move it anywhere. I have installed the free version of Astro file manager but when I open that there are no instructions. I want certain pictures to be only available in the Astro file manager and delete everywhere else possible.
    01-06-2018 10:22 AM
    Gallery and Google Photos aren't "places", they're apps. They show pictures everywhere on the phone.

Astro is a file manager - all user-accessible files are visible with it (but again, it's not a place, it's an app). The instructions are the same as Windows Explorer in Windows - go to the folder you're looking for files in, and look for the file you want. All file managers work that way.

You can use a file manager to copy files to another folder (then delete them from the original one - don't be tempted to Move the files - if a move blows up in the middle you can lose both copies of the file - move just copies then deletes - do it manually after you make sure that the copy is readable).

You can't use Gallery or Google Photos to move photos.
    01-06-2018 03:42 PM