Hello,
    I listen to audio books a lot while driving and for this i need all the functionality of the audio book player, not just pause and play. I also need to access it easily without having to swipe anything, because in a stressful situation I don't want to miss parts of the book.
    In the developer options I can set my screen to not timeout if its plugged in, which is perfect. My question is now, will I have issues with screen burn in if I keep the display on and the player with it's static buttons in the foreground? I usualy don't drive that much per day, BUT from time to time I drive for 8 hours straight and I would prefer to have it on basically all the time, IF that is not a problem.
    01-06-2018 11:49 AM
    8 hours of screen on time can definitely cause screen burn-in. Reduce the screen brightness as much as possible. Or install Smart Screen On Off. I have it set so a wave over the proximity detector (basically the speaker at the top of the phone) turns the screen on or off). You're reaching for the screen anyway, so reach for it from the top down. When you're done, touch the speaker and the screen goes off.
    01-06-2018 12:16 PM