I usually charge my phone when it's about to drain like 5% or even less. Last year, I don't know if it was October or November, my phone suddenly didn't charge. So I remove the battery then charge it again. After that my phone starts to rotate in 4-ways though it's in a portrait mode. So I set it aside. After that, themes do not work on my phone. The wallpaper would work but not the icons. Then the next thing that happen is my keypad's color changed or better yet it used the other themes keyboard or whatever. Then somewhere in December my phone's back to normal except for the keypad. Then again it happen again, phone not charging. So, I removed the battery again. But, when I was about to open my phone. The phone displayed that I need to download something. But the thing is my WIFI and Data is off so it won't work. So I removed again the battery and it popped up again the thing taht I need to download. Then, once again, I removed it and it's back to normal. This happen somewhere in December when I charged it again when it's about to drain. It is in a 4-way rotation again though it's in a portrait mode.

I was charging my phone awhile ago but I am using my phone. (Charging then using it at the same time.) The percentage was 72% then it became 71% then I stopped using it when it was 70%. Then I checked it, my charger's not working again. And it's in a 4-way rotation again though it's in a portrait mode.

My phone is Samsung Galaxy J7 2016. Really need some help.
    01-06-2018 11:55 AM
    1) See this:
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...4&share_type=t

I haven’t got a 2), but others may have.
    01-06-2018 12:15 PM
    I'd say it was way past time for a new battery.

And stop killing it. If you can't charge it when it drops to 40%, turn the phone off until you can. (The stock charger and cable should be able to charge a phone while it's being used.)
    01-06-2018 03:45 PM