Hello guys , i'm thinking to move from iphone 5s to note 8 .. i had few android os mobiles in the past and it was horrible .. i enjoy ios alot no lags ever even after 5 years of using 5s not even a single time my mobile lagged , i'm considering buying note 8 but i'm concerned about laggy android over time
    Is it worth the move ?

how about long term use ? Every android phone laggs over time
    01-07-2018 06:06 PM
    Every android phone laggs over time
    Not my Nexus 5, now approaching its 4th birthday. Just as smooth, fast and responsive as when new.

My iPhone 4s, by contrast, is sometimes so frustratingly slow on the latest version of iOS available for it, as to be not enjoyable to use.

Would you like me to move your question to the Note 8 forum, for engagement with other users there?
    01-07-2018 06:16 PM
    If it comes to that - and it does - my iPhone 5s is not as fast as it once was. Iโ€™m using it right now.
    01-08-2018 05:55 AM
    Hello guys , i'm thinking to move from iphone 5s to note 8 .. i had few android os mobiles in the past and it was horrible .. i enjoy ios alot no lags ever even after 5 years of using 5s not even a single time my mobile lagged , i'm considering buying note 8 but i'm concerned about laggy android over time
    Is it worth the move ?

how about long term use ? Every android phone laggs over time
    Welcome to AndroidCentral ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thanks for the question.

There are always a lot of things to consider when moving platforms.

The first is OS updates. Apple tend to support their devices with OS updates for about 4 years which is great. Android OEMs normally stops at 2 years, sometimes even 1 OS update depending on the price of the phone. So if you want support for a long time then Apple's IOS is the way to go.

If you wanto to switch from IOS to Android, I would say have a look at the Google Pixel 2. That will give you the kind of support you are used to on IOS and the device should perform really well even 23 years down the line.

Otherwise the iPhone 8 will be a great upgrade for you. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    01-08-2018 07:24 AM